Monday, December 2, 2013

Kitschen - Leeds



One of my favorite lunch places is Kitschen  located at 1 Crown St Leeds LS2 7DA. This funky little graffiti covered pizza joint is right next to the Corn Exchange and I walk past it on my way to Kirkgate Market. For less than 4 pounds you can get a large slice of  some of Leeds' best pizza and a drink. I always choose the spicy salami, it's really good, but they have other flavors like 4 cheese, pepperoni and such. I like the fact that the pizzas are light on sauce and big on flavor with thin, crispy crusts. The pizzas sit in the window and when you make your selection they throw it in the oven to heat it. They also have daily specials, salads and dope balls which are pizza dough balls that are baked and served with sauce. Pop up to the window when you're in the area and you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment